We offer different types of LPG vaporizers to increase vaporization capacity of LPG tank.
A vaporizer is essentially a LPG boiler that does not build pressure. LPG enters the vaporizer as a liquid and exits as a gas. Vaporizers are suitable for multiple installations.
Using a vaporizer will help you
Hot Water Powered Vaporizer Unit
- To obtain a constant and sufficient supply of gas vapor even at low temperatures
- To utilize 100% of LPG in your tank and to increase the capacity of the system without adding more tanks
- To avoid re-condensation of vapor in the supply line and tank „freeze-ups“
- To eliminate heavy ends accumulations in tank
- To prevent distillation of LPG mixture and change of combustion characteristics
Hot Water Powered Vaporizer Unit
We offer a new compact vaporizer unit in stainless steel cabinet with hot water powered HYDREXX vaporizer (Algas-SDI); vaporization capacity 160 / 320 / 500 kg/hr.
The Hydrexx vaporizer is “indirect fired”, meaning no open flame is involved with the heating process. It is a perfect substitute to direct fired vaporizers and can be mounted in close proximity to the tank.
The unit can be installed in zone 1 or 2. The unit is TÜV certified.
The vaporizer unit includes
Dry electric vaporizers
- Hydrexx vaporizer
- hot water powered
- made from corrosion resistant materials
- operates on any LPG mixture (100% propane to 100% butane)
- perfect for any climate − rated from -40° C
- Wall mount boiler Viessmann ca. 40 KW
- LPG pump Corken with close-coupled motor 2HP, 1 Ph / 230V/ 50Hz
- 1st and 2nd stages regulation and valves
- Stainless steel cylinder cabinet
Dry electric LPG vaporizers
A) Zimmer vaporizer (14 – 40 kg/hod)
Zimmer vaporizers are suitable for commercial, light industrial and residential applications.
- Vaporizer is available in two versions: Z40P (for propane) or Z40L (for LPG with max. 80% of butane content).
- Dry electric design: no water, no corrosion, minimal maintenance.
- Vaporization process is self-regulating: no switches, thermostats or relays.
- Installation options: wall mountable, in cabinet, directly on the tank, multiple units’ installation.
- CE marked and ATEX compliant.
Vaporization capacity 14 – 40 kg/hr Design pressure 17,24 bar Electrical 120-240V, 50-60 Hz, Phase 1 Power input (max.) 3,27-4,68 kW (0,1 kWh/kg vaporization) Weight / dimensions (LxWxH) 30 kg / 79 x 26 x 16 cm Hazardous area classification Class I, Div 1, Gr D; EEx d IIA T4, Ex II 2G Approvals CE, ATEX, PED (DNV)Direct Fired vaporizer
Direct Fired vaporizer (80 – 240 kg/hr)
As its name implies, a Direct Fired vaporizer uses direct flame to vaporize liquid LPG inside a heat exchanger. Requiring no electricity, the Direct Fired vaporizer utilizes LPG itself as its source of energy and provides a constant supply of LPG, regardless of the LPG composition. It is perfect for agricultural and industrial applications (crop drying, construction heating, manufacturing processes etc).
- No electricity connection required: DF vaporizers run on LPG (consumption is 1 per 80 of vaporized gas).
- Provides complete independence from external energy sources.
- Simple to install, multiple units installation for higher capacities.
- Vaporization capacity remains the same when running on propane or butane.
Model 40/40H 80/40H 120/60H Vaporization capacity 80 kg/hr 160 kg/hr 240 kg/hr Design pressure 17,2 bar Burner heat input 15 kW 30 kW 45 kW Shipping weight 70 kg 100 kg 125 kg Dimensions (DxHxW) 53x104x56 cm 53x104x89 cm 53x127x89 cm Construction standards ASME Section VIII, Division 1, Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC, Module H. Approvals CE, PED (DNV)